Monday, November 26, 2012

No NaNoWriMo

Hey everyone, I'm sad to say that I didn't get it together to do NaNoWriMo this year yet again. :(

I really wanted to, but time just kept getting away from me. And now on the 26th I don't think it would be wise to attempt to write a 50,000 word novel in four days. lol

Next year I'm going to be ready for it for sure. I wish things had worked out this year, and I greatly appreciate all the support I received encouraging me to enter it. I'm sorry I let you all down.

-B

3 comments:

intan aulia kolbi said...

hey, what's No NaNoWriMo ??
visit me back

Travel Agents India said...

Very Useful Information,Vaishno Devi Helicopter Package is very easy way of going to mata vaishno devi.

Discovery Journeys India said...

Hi,
Discovery India and tour operaotrs offering package trip for India.