Friday, November 09, 2012

I Want a Cintiq!

I would so love to have a Cintiq. If you don't know what that is, check this out:

http://www.wacom.com/en/creative/products/pen-displays/cintiq

I'd love to have the 24HD one or at least the 22HD one. But yep, they cost more than my computer did! Guess what I'll be adding to my Amazon Wish List?!

Speaking of, I was a little surprised to find that neither Amazon nor eBay had them any cheaper. Not that I could afford even a used one at the moment, but still.

I think it would come in incredibly handy for flatting work, and I wouldn't mind trying to do some digital drawing on it too. Not sure if it would be good for lettering, but definitely for logo design work.

I have at least one friend that has one and I must admit I'm jealous. lol

One of these days... that would be a great tool in my work for sure.

-B

2 comments:

Luis Guaragna said...

http://bosto-tablet.com/ you must try that, my friend. is not a cintiq, but almost for less than half price.

Brant W. Fowler said...

Oh, nice, bookmarked. Thanks, had never heard of this!