Thursday, September 20, 2012

Deadline Days

Man, I need to stay on top of things a little bit better I think. Deadlines have been creeping up on me more and more in recent weeks. Good thing I work well under pressure!

I've had a lot going on and have been dealing with a lot in both my professional and personal life. So once again this blog has gone silent. Sorry about that. Just the way it is right now. One of these days I'll get back to the dailies.

Today's going to be a busy day and I've already been up all night. But as long as the work keeps coming in I'll be thankful and take the stressful deadline days as they come.

My deadline today I was just reminded of a couple of hours ago, so that aforementioned stress factor is kicked into high gear right now. But I got this!

Seriously, I actually do work better under the gun like this. I tend to procrastinate anyway, but with everything I've been dealing with of late it's just made it hard.

I've also been working on multiple projects simultaneously, and inevitably one is going to get shuffled to the back for unintentional reasons. When that happens I momentarily freak out, then I suck it up and get busy, and get it done.

Just to toss in a quick update, my mom is doing well. She's recovering quite nicely and is almost back to her normal self as far as being up and active. There are still occasional nights where the pain from the surgery hits her hard, but she's a fighter and she's handling it like a champ.

Anyway, I just wanted to toss up a quick post to remind everyone this is still here and not vacated like other things in my life soon will be (don't mean that to be cryptic, just those in the know will get that).

Back to work then, I have a deadline!

-B

No comments: