Monday, September 10, 2012

Craziness

I apologize for not posting more... I want to, but life is just kind of a mess right now. If I told you everything that was going on with me it would make your head spin, trust me.

This has been a crazy few months. My mom had a big cancer scare and major surgery, but she's recovering fine and completely cancer free, praise God. I''m moving somewhere, though not sure where. I've had computer issues, and all that just barely even scratches the surface.

Bottom line is I'm under a ton of pressure right now, and I just don't have much time to collect my thoughts, let alone write them down. I promise I will eventually return to consistent blogging, but I couldn't tell you when that will be.

Until then, it'll just be these random short posts, or most likely random short posts on Facebook instead.

Besides, there haven't been any monumentally interesting things happening in my life to talk about, and again, I haven't had time to get all philosophical or introspective lately. heh

Know this: I still love God, I still love music and singing, I still love comics, film and television, I still love my family and friends, I'm still working ALL the time, and I still try to stay as positive as I can be, which isn''t always easy, believe me! So I'm still the same person, I'm just going through a lot. Be patient with me.

-B

No comments: