Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Writing Again!

A couple of posts back I mentioned wanting to get back to writing. Well, I finally have!

It's not much yet, but I plotted out two short comic stories last night. One for the collected edition of the Zone 4 webcomic that will see print later this year. It's a fun, all ages story that comic fans - especially Marvel fans of old - will appreciate.

The second was a partial plot for a story for Ringtail Cafe sometime down the line. I pitched what I had so far and my good friend Darren really liked it. So hopefully that will come about sometime soon as well.

Going back to the Zone 4 comic for a minute, as I was writing the plot out for that story, three other story ideas for Zone 4 came to me based on the villains of the stories. I hope I get the opportunity to bring those all to life as well, because they're all a lot of fun. Classic kind of stories that don't take themselves too seriously.

So anyway, I just wanted to update everyone that I am slowly dipping my toe back into writing again as I can find a few free minutes here and there. And I'm having a blast doing it!

-B

No comments: