Thursday, May 24, 2012

eBay Listings

Hey folks,

I have over 70 items listed currently on eBay I need to sell, and fast. I'm having to move and need to sell these both for the money and to have less to lug with me when I leave this place.

I think everything I've listed so far is brand new, most factory sealed or never read. The only things used are the few DVDs and PS2 games. All the other items (mostly graphic novels, some prose books and other collectibles) are brand new, and fairly priced.

So please take a look around and see if there's anything you like.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/gonzogoose777/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I'll be listing more stuff as I have time in the days to come. I added 20 items this morning alone.

Thanks!

B

2 comments:

Esoteric-X said...

Hi I stumbled upon your blog.

I went to ur link to check out and saw 0 results found on your ebay iste.

Hmm.. no more items for sale?

Brant W. Fowler said...

Hi, all those auctions ended, but many of them didn't sell. I'll list here tonight or tomorrow what I have left and if there's interest I'll toss them back up to ebay. Thanks!