Thursday, March 01, 2012

Yep, I'm Still Here

I know, I know, it's been far too long between updates. I do apologize for that, things got pretty hectic there for a minute. As convention season approaches, work inevitably starts to pick up. Between that and some personal issues, it has been very difficult to find time for blogging.

That said, I did want to pop in here real quick and let everyone know I was still here, still working and constantly looking for more work, and still staying up.

I've been lettering a lot lately, almost exclusively, and it's been fun. I've had the opportunity to work on some really cool projects that were fun to letter. I have a couple more coming up soon too.

I'll be doing some flatting here soon too, but not much right now.

I mentioned convention season, and I will be heading out some this year. Not much, but there are a few shows I'll be at.

Speaking of lettering, I'll soon be redesigning my lettering site. It hasn't been updated in a good long while, and it's time for an updated design. I'm bored with the old one, and it's not as easy to update or as user-friendly navigation wise as I would prefer.

Not much else to talk about at the moment. Still podcasting, still doing comic stuff, still daydreaming of singing professionally. lol



I don't know about my fellow American Idol fans out there, but I've become bored with that show the past two or three years. I honestly prefer the newer show The Voice to those. I think it's interesting that the coaches have to pick the contestants based on voice alone without seeing them. It really makes it about the talent, and that's something I appreciate.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll be back soon...

-B

1 comment:

ashley:) said...

your a gay frogg