Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Been Busy, Still Am

Sorry for not updating sooner, it's just been busy around here. I have a few lettering projects on my plate right now, and some other things going on.

I also battled a bad cold on and off for a week or so, and it's still trying to settle in. Luckily it never latched onto me quite as bad as it could have.

This week is going to be SUPER busy trying to get everything done I need to. So I doubt I'll have much time for updates here for the next few days. So I definitely wanted to pop in and let everyone know what's going on so no one worries or thinks I've just quit blogging again. :)

Everyone have a great week, and I will try my best to make my way back here sooner than later.

-B

1 comment:

ashley:) said...

who cares if ur still busy honestly we DONT GIVVAH FUDGE!!