Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm On a Panel!

This weekend at Mid-Ohio-Con I will be on my first panel, speaking on independent comics. I'm pretty excited about it, and I'll be joined by some wonderful people. Chuck Moore will be moderating, and some of the panel guests include Eric Adams, Lora Innes, Dustin Carson and Bob Corby. So it should be a blast.

I'd be lying if I said at first I wasn't a little nervous. After all, I only found out I was on the panel today! But I plan on having fun with it, and if anyone gets anything out of something I say, then cool.

So, if you're planning on being in the Columbus, Ohio area this Sunday, at 3pm you should come to the con at the Convention Center and check out my panel! :)

I'll be at my booth the rest of the con. I don't know the booth number yet, but you shouldn't miss the giant Wannabez banner behind me. :)

No comments: