Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Drawing

I've really had the itch to draw more and more lately, just haven't yet found the time to devote to it. I really wanted to have some art to show or sell at the con this weekend, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

I am also dying to start this web strip idea of mine, but again, I have to find the time to devote to it. I want to do it all on the strip, from pencils, to inks, to colors, to letters, to writing of course. I want to really devote some serious time into it to improve my craft before debuting it. It would have been cool to debut it at the con, but it's just not happening. Maybe the next one.

Regardless, I am starting to draw more. I even pulled out some of my old art and was looking at the flaws so I could pay attention on areas I need improvement. I hope I can reignite the passion I once had for art. It was such a big part of me for many years. I feel like it's a part of me that's missing.

So I plan on doing my best to rectify that as I can. Wish me luck!

No comments: