Friday, September 18, 2009

Back On Top of Things

The other day I was having a rough day. I've got a good grip on things and a plan of attack. Fear not, I am not overwhelmed, I'm just busy. And that's a good thing. So bear with me a short while longer and all will be good.

Tomorrow I will be going up to Florence for Comicpalooza. If you're up that way swing in and say hello. If not, fine, be that way. :)

Sunday I'll be working on DC Solicitations for CR, and Monday probably Marvel ones. Tuesday and at night I'll be hard at work on everything else. I plan on wrapping some things up by next Friday. We'll see how well that goes.

Cross your fingers for me, I'm waiting to hear back about a very promising and possibly full-time freelance job, which would do wonders for me. So wish me luck or say a prayer!

No comments: