Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Heroes Con 2009

Tomorrow I leave for the better part of five days heading down to Charlotte, NC for HeroesCon!

I've always heard great things about this con over the years, but I've never been. I am looking forward to it though, so I hope to see you there!

I'll be going along with the crew from ComicRelated.com, so I may be doing an interview or three throughout, and I'll be posting to the site live from the show.

At some point, we'll be recording a special episode of the Zone 4 podcast from the show as well! Granted, my fellow regular Zone 4 'casters can't be there, but Chuck Moore, John Wilson and Darren Mueller will be filling in.

I'll also have some copies of Wannabez and Zombie Cop there if you want to swing by the CR table (in the podcast area) and purchase some copies. :)

We're heading out at 7am Est tomorrow and won't be returning until Monday afternoon/evening. I should have internet access, but I don't know how often I'll be able to access it. So if you can't get a hold of me, this is why.

If you're going to be there I hope to see you. If not, I'll tell you all about it when I get back. :D


On other matters, I have been completely swamped for the better part of two months. Figures every time I make a declaration here that I'll start posting more I get so busy I just can't. But hey, at least I'm here now, right? Right?

Lettering is steadily being caught up, though I'm once again working on the Haven catalog, so time is being eaten up by that as well.

Wannabez is stalled for the time being.

I'll have more updates soon, but right now I've got too much to do before tomorrow gets here!

1 comment:

Ray said...

Right!