Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One More Time

Ok, so my most recent eBay auctions end tonight. One of them, Zombie Cop, which I lettered, has already ended for the third time with not one single sell. I'm not putting it back up there, so if you'd like to purchase a copy of that for a substantial discount from store price please hit me up.

For those not aware, it is an Image Comics title about a cop who sets out to find the cause for this disease that is turning everyone into zombie like beings. Problem is the cop has been infected as well and he slowly turns throughout the series while eating criminals to sate his hunger. 96 page sequential story followed by 30 or so pages of a prose story with spot illustrations taking place in the same "universe" as the sequential story. By Jeff Mariotte (look him up!) and Szymon Kudranski (fantastic artist).

I have 18 copies I'm willing to sell for $10-12 apiece (regular price is $15). So please, buy a copy!

The other auctions can be found here: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/gonzogoose777_W0QQ_dmdZ1QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ12?_rdc=1

And while you're in a purchasing mood, by all means order a copy of Wannabez #0 if you haven't gotten one yet. I still have plenty of copies of that!


In other news, I'm still plugging away at the catalog. As I closed the last post, yes, I was being literal, and yes, I did get ill last night. Then I crashed and slept way too long, so now I'm scrambling. And that's where I'll be for the rest of the night, save for one hour dedicated to LOST.


I am toying with adding a weekly podcast update to the blog just to let you know my status on things. I attempted this once before a couple of years back, but I didn't know how to edit them then, so it was way too long, way too big of a file, and filled with tons of dead air, so I took it down. Now I have an idea of what I'm doing and thought it might be fun.

I've also toyed with doing the video journal thing and posting it up on YouTube and posting it here. The problem with both ideas is I have a feeling I'll start them, get busy, miss weeks at a time and never have too much interesting stuff to say in them. So I don't know. It would be fun, but I have to really consider if it's worth it, if there's any interest (FEEDBACK PLEASE), and if I can keep up with it. We'll see.

No more puking today (at least not yet), but tons of work to do, so...

No comments: