Saturday, April 04, 2009

Long Weekend

I'm heading out the door for a weekend full of fun. First up, the Lexington Comic Show in just a few minutes. Then it's off to Florence to Comics2Games for the Sketch Card Event for Cancer.

Tomorrow I'll be heading up to Dayton, OH for Gem City Con trying to sell copies of Wannabez #0 and a Convention Special Preview of #1.

Monday, Scott and I will be hanging out in Cinci, then I'll be home to rest up before returning to work Tuesday.

So if you can't reach me, that's why. I am taking the laptop, but I don't know if I'll have internet access or not. We'll see.

If you haven't caught it yet, the first Zone 4 podcast is now live on Comic Related featuring the conversations of myself, Jason, Cary and Chuck. So check it out (click the title of this post)!

Well, I'm off!

No comments: