Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's Done!

Finally, the Haven catalog for May is complete, and I can try to get back to normal. Well, at least until work on the next issue begins!

This has been a long ride, but a very fun one, and we've produced a catalog that I am very proud of and have my mark on in a huge way. I think people will really be impressed by this once it's out there.

For the remainder of this week I will be working on the Image comic I'm lettering, and then I'll be up at Comics 2 Games Saturday for Free Comic Book Day, my first one ever. Should be fun. Then Scott and I are going to see the Wolverine movie after, so I'm looking forward to that as well.

I've got a few things I'm again behind on because the Haven catalog pretty much consumed my life this month. Then Haven is the closest thing I have to a steady job outside the regular freelance ilk, so it had to.

Also, in case I haven't mentioned it before, I have been doing daily short podcasts on ComicRelated.com for the past couple of weeks. This is in addition to the weekly Zone 4 ones we're doing. It's called The Related Warp Wrap and is basically a 5 minute or so recap of the previous day's news, columns, reviews, etc.

Soon we'll be doing a new weekly review show under the Zone 4 banner as well. I'm really having a lot of fun with the podcasts.

Ok, back to work for me now. I'll try to post again soon.

No comments: