Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

Man, things have been busy lately. I've got a lot of work presently and for about a day or so I was just completely overwhelmed. Today I dug myself out of enough of it to not feel overwhelmed, but still be pretty busy. We'll see how much more I can get out of the way before the day's end.

Tomorrow is the deadline for Haven solicitation materials for the catalog, so it will probably be a busy day as those come rolling in under the wire. I have been buried in Haven related work since late last week and today is the first day I've not (yet) worked on Haven stuff since. If you haven't checked out Haven or are curious about the new catalog, head over here to check out the new logo/name and samples of the interior pages.

I did sneak out to see Watchmen the other day. It was a pretty good movie. It was a lot more graphic than I was expecting, but it was still a good movie. Not as good as Dark Knight, but good.

Tonight I was supposed to go over to Chuck Moore's house to talk about podcasting and some other things. Sadly, Chuck came down with something and had to leave work to hit the bed, so we have to reschedule.

Why would I be talking with Chuck about podcasting? Well, because myself, Jason Berek-Lewis, Cary Kelley and Chuck Kennedy will be doing a new podcast very soon. We haven't definitively decided on how often or when it will launch, but we're all pretty excited about it. The four of us at times live in four different time zones, so it should be interesting trying to get us all together, especially Jason who lives Down Under. But it will be fun. This is something the four of us (who have become very good friends over the years) have talked about for a while now, and now we can make it happen and have a place to publish it thanks to the generosity of Comic Related, which will be its home.

We're supposed to be getting a rain and snow mix tonight. Fun. Just a few days ago it was in the 70s. This morning it was in the 20s. As they say in Kentucky, if you don't like the weather here, wait five minutes. I so wish I lived in a consistent climate.

And on that note, I've got more work to do...

2 comments:

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

Can't wait to do the podcast!

Ray said...

Saw Watchmen tonight, not bad, very weird though