Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today's the Day

Yep, today is my birthday. Today I'm 32 years old. No milestone or anything, just another day, another year. Send gifts via Paypal...

Just Kidding.

Not really though.

Anyway, today I'm just gonna chill and take it easy. I might watch a movie or two, maybe even play a video game, something I haven't done in quite some time. Or I may just sleep, who knows? I'm just gonna take one day to be a lazy bum and try to enjoy myself.

Last night I headed over to Chuck Moore's house for a night of fun and business. We started off with a tour of the 10 acre property seeing the horses and Chuck's huge comic collection from his former retailing days. A whole wall in the garage of short boxes! Then we started talking business a little bit.

We talked about a podcasting idea myself and a few friends had and are planning to start up soon. Chuck gave me some pointers and explained logistics to me and thought what we had planned was really cool. So I've just got to get a few things in order and get together with the guys and get things rolling!

We then talked a bit about ComicRelated.com and I got access to post on the main site, so that will be cool. I love the site and post all the time on the forums, so this is just another opportunity to contribute to my online home away from home.

After that we ordered pizza and watched Dollhouse. Then we shared some humorous stories between the three of us in between watching the cats chase a laser pointer all over the place.

Chuck tells me the cats usually don't come out when company's there, but last night all four were out and about and the three house cats were very interested in me it seems. Luckily I had taken a Zyrtec before I headed over there or I would have been miserable, but I was fine.

When it was all said and done I headed home to catch the replay of the Battlestar Galactica series finale. It was pretty good and I'm pleased and intrigued by the mysterious ending to the wonderful series I will now miss.

I then crashed and got a few hours of sleep before waking up in time to post this little message. Now I think I'm gonna go back to bed for a while. So if you need me, well, you'll just have to wait! Happy Birthday to me! :D

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Brant!