Monday, March 09, 2009

Not Feeling Great Today

I'm not feeling so well today, folks. Feeling sick to my stomach and kind of nauseous and light-headed. I've also got a headache and a slight earache (the earache was worse yesterday, but it still hurts when I swallow).

Not sure if it's the change in weather recently or just a bug or what, but it's affecting me a lot this morning. Hopefully it will pass as I've got a lot to do.

I fell a little behind the latter end of last week and haven't quite caught up yet. Haven catalog stuff kind of took precedence with a tight deadline for some things, and some of the lettering took the hit. So today I'll be playing catch-up as best I can, and continue throughout the week.

That said, I'm not terribly behind schedule, just a couple of days off, and most of it's self-imposed scheduling, so it's not too bad. I plan to be back on track by the end of the week. That's the plan anyway.

Today I hope to catch a flick if I'm at a stopping point and feel well enough to. We'll see. Haven't been to the theater since... wow, probably Dark Knight in fact. Everything else I saw on DVD or TV.

Anyway, that's what's up.

1 comment:

Ray said...

I'm going to see Watchmen tomorrow.
Mate it is no good that you keep feeling unwell. Hope it is nothing serious mate,
i don't like to read these posts from you man