Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

So the birthday was pretty good. I practically slept most of the day, which was certainly a nice change of pace. I also watched a movie, watched some wrestling, and just chilled.

I don't know if you guys know what an ice cream cake roll is, but that's what I had. I don't get those very often and it had been years since I had one, so it was a nice change as well. My aunt used to make me a cheesecake, but hasn't for a few years now.

I didn't get much, nor did I expect much. I got some gangsta Popeye pajamas and a box of girl scout cookies (more Caramel Delights!), which was just fine with me. I also had pizza again because, hey, it's my birthday and I wanted to enjoy it! And since I couldn't afford to go to Outback Steakhouse (love their blooming onion and bbq chicken!) a green pepper, red pepper, onion and black olive pizza was the next best thing!

So now I'm just winding down preparing myself for tomorrow when things go somewhat back to normal. I'll probably still find some time to relax, but there will be work done as well. I have some APA and Haven stuff I need to do and some lettering (Red #1 and Elite #2) I need to work on.

For tonight, until I'm tired again I'm just gonna watch TV, maybe read a book, or even play a video game, which I've yet to do. I guess I'll see where the night takes me.

1 comment:

Ray said...

happy birthday mate, have a good one