Saturday, March 07, 2009

Comics2Games Grand Opening

I know I haven't been around too much lately and I apologize. It's just been very busy with lettering and Haven work lately I haven't had much time to blog. I've made a few Twitter posts because they're short, but anything more than that just requires too much time.

Anyway, in about 45 minutes or so Chuck and Katie will be picking me up to head up to Florence for the Comics2Games Grand (re)Opening. The new store has been open for a few weeks now, but this is the official party to start it off right. And I'm told pictures will be taken, and interviews will be given, and discussions will be had. Should be a lot of fun.

The festivities don't start until 6pm, but we're leaving at noon, which means we'll get there around 1:30. Friends will flow in throughout the afternoon so there will be plenty to do and talk about. Plus it's a cool place just to hang out.

So that's where I'll be today/tonight. Tomorrow I'm gonna try to go see Watchmen, and then I'll be chained back at the desk to put out some more work. Busy, busy, busy, but never to busy for new projects, so be sure to hit me up!

No comments: