Monday, March 09, 2009

Comics2Games Grand Opening Recap

By the way, had a great time at the Comics2Games Grand Opening Saturday. I wasn't really myself the whole day for some reason (maybe it was the onset of this cold (see previous post) and I just didn't realize it at the time), but I still had a good time even if I didn't show it much.

You can find some pics of the event by clicking the title of this post. You'll even see a couple shots of my gorgeous, if a little hefty these days, mug in there. (Man I've gotta lose weight! According to a weight calculator, for my height, age and frame I'm about 40 pounds overweight!).

And if you're interested in seeing where C2G came from, you can see images of the old store and the new store here.

We got to partake of a lemon Watchmen cake (very tasty) and chat it up about all things comics, including my upcoming comic strip "It's All Related" coming next month! Wannabez was on display, and I met another Fowler! First time I've ever met anyone not related with my last name (who knows, maybe he was related?). So all in all a good time was had by all, me included.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

What a fun weekend!

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

I'm glad you had a good time!