Monday, March 30, 2009

Comics For Cures

The sketch cards for the Comics for Cures event up for auction on eBay now. You can find the four I did here. The proceeds go to the American Cancer Society, so please bid for this special cause.

If not on my cards bid on some of the others. You can find them all here.

Click the title of this post to read more about the event.

This Saturday, April 4th, Comics 2 Games in Florence, KY will be having an event in the store where all the cards will be on display. Last year they had a huge turnout and raised a lot of money for the ACS. This year we all hope it's even bigger and better!

Again, this is for a good cause, so please bid. Cancer has taken several family members from me, including my Nana, whom I was very close to. I fully support what this event is doing, and even though my cards aren't nearly as good as many others up for auction, they still go towards finding a cure for this tragic disease.

About my cards, I chose to do the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in honor of their 25th anniversary as I mentioned in a previous post. The TMNT were a big part of my childhood, so it was only fitting. Hopefully somebody will get some kind of enjoyment out of them at the same time helping out a great cause.

No comments: