Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Will This Week Ever End?

I can't even express to you how badly this week is going for me. It's just one thing right after another, and I'm stressed to the limit about it all.

To sum it up, first I find out I didn't do so great a job on something I thought I had done a great job on. That was disheartening and made me feel lousy.

Then some family drama cropped up and has been ongoing for the past couple of days, and it's just really got me mad, hurt and stressed.

To add to the flame, I've not been able to be on my computer as often as I need to to keep up with my schedule. And that's only worsened by the fact that a client needs a lot of work a lot sooner than I anticipated, and I'm expecting another project to hit today that has to be given priority.

Then there are a whole bunch of little things that are gnawing at me, and so much stuff I just can't get to... it's just not a great week.

I'll survive it, and next week a lot of this drama and so forth should be cleared out, but I can see that the remainder of this week is going to be trying to say the least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let the Holy Ghost lead and guide you in all things. Follow the leading of Jesus. Don't forsake your calling and first love.

Brant W. Fowler said...

Thanks. I do, though, and I haven't forsaken anything. Thanks, though.