Monday, February 09, 2009

SO... Tired...

This weekend has been a bear. I have been working around the clock trying to finish the APA website for launch today. It's close, but the store is still a work in progress at this stage. We had several missteps and stumblingblocks, but it's getting there.

I also had to letter a couple of pages last night in the middle of that for a pitch this morning. Luckily they were pretty simple pages, so it didn't take very long.

I had also committed myself to posting NYCC con Twitter posts in the CR forum through the weekend, and occasionally updating the CR MySpace page as well. These updates only took like 20 minutes at a time, but I had underestimated how much time I had to do them, so they put the crunch on a bit as well. I did them when I had to take a break from the coding and stuff that was making my eyes cross.

Today I'm supposed to have 5 more pages of Lightning Squirrel and I think 4 or 5 pages of En Garde complete and I just don't see how. I'm going to try, though. I'll probably be on this computer all night again, but I'm going to try to deliver.

I don't think Haven work is going to keep me nearly as busy this week, so after today I should be able to focus mainly on lettering for a bit. I've got stuff coming up and I've got to clear some of this out.

Right now I want to collapse for a few hours, but I can't just yet. I need to reach a certain point before I can stop then I'll try to grab a couple of hours before hitting it hard again.

Oh, how I wish I had been in NYC at the con having fun with the rest. Then again, had I gone, when I got back all of this would have been waiting to hit me in the face and it would have been doubly stressful. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't go!

1 comment:

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

I hope you get a chance to have a rest.