Friday, January 16, 2009

TGI.. Forget It

Man, it's even colder today! When I woke up it was -2°F and now it's only 0°F. The high today is supposed to be 17 and sunny, but I don't think it's gonna make it. They even canceled school here because it was too cold. Apparently buses were late yesterday and kids about froze to death waiting on them, which caused many parents to complain.

I don't think my heat's working properly. We currently have it on 73
° and it's still very cold in here. I'm wearing a t-shirt, a turtleneck and a thick robe to keep warm. It's ridiculous.

And Crazz, no black socks and sandals for me!!! I'm young, I'm young I tell ya. :)

The day does have a couple of bright spots, though. Tonight, as I mentioned before, Friday Night Lights and Battlestar Galactica come on, so I'm excited about that. Yep, I'm a dork and I'm proud of it. When BSG first came on I couldn't get into it, but after watching a recap of the first two seasons I got hooked. This is the final season and I'm looking forward to what they have in store.

Speaking of TV, both Smallville and Supernatural were great last night. Smallville featured some of the Legion of Superheroes, so that was cool. And Supernatural took a wild turn as the brothers had to face off against murdering humans instead of the usual, well, supernatural threats they're accustomed to.

I finally put a five pager to rest for Mike Dolce of The Sire last night. I'll be sending the high res today. There were several changes over the past couple of days, so it kept coming back up. But they're happy with it now, and so am I.

Ate some soup and drank some Sprite last night. I'm feeling okay. Obviously I'm not bed ridden or anything, so that's a good sign. The weekend is young though, so we'll see.

1 comment:

Crazz said...

The temp was -27 here today! You're lucky to have your 0!