Sunday, January 04, 2009

Saturday Night TV

Finally caught an episode and a half of Legend of the Seeker. I had seen it on before, but it didn't look too interesting. But at Thanksgiving my cousin was raving about it, so I thought I'd check it out. It was a pretty good show if you like swords and sorcery type stuff. I thought it had been on longer than it had, but it seems it just began back in November, so I'm not that far behind. And I think you can watch full episodes on their website.

Saw Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones on and got sucked into them and watched them in their entirety.

Then I caught the last 30 minutes of 8 Mile, the best part of the film with the rap battles.

Luckily I discovered that even though I don't get My Network TV, Smackdown does come on Saturday Nights on ABC at 11:30, so it's been a long night of watching TV.

What sucks is that the TV in the loft, I've discovered, is not HD compatible, so the HD channels won't come in on that TV. And it's a big screen (got it off my uncle several months ago pretty cheap).

I was considering watching Wall-E earlier tonight, but after several hours of constant TV I don't think I can! Well, maybe...


No comments: