Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Feel It Coming On

No, not a song and a dance.

Remember that weather I spoke of earlier? Well, it seems to be taking its toll on me. I'm feeling a bug coming on. It just kind of crept up on me like Artemis Entreri to all you Forgotten Realms fans.

It started with the throat, then moved into the nasal canal, and now my whole head is stuffy and my nose is runny. I hope it's just a simple head cold, preferably one I can work through, and not a touch of the flu that's going around right now. I really need to work.

I am so behind right now it's not even funny. I have been working steadily the past couple of days, so I'm out of my funk thank goodness. But now I'm just so stacked it's a bit overwhelming. But I plan on making some strong headway over the next four days. So I probably won't blog as much as I have been as I buckle down and get 'er done, as they say.

Of course tonight and tomorrow night will provide some distraction with the return of four shows I watch: Smallville, Supernatural, Friday Night Lights and Battlestar Galactica. I'll definitely be taking time out to watch those.

I have yet to watch the four hours of American Idol that aired over the past couple of nights. I taped them and may watch them this weekend at some point if I have the free time. If not, oh well. I'm not that concerned with it this year oddly enough.

So, what am I still doing here? I've got a lot to do!

No comments: