Friday, January 30, 2009

Closing Out the Month

Well, I didn't get everything I had hoped to get done finished, but I did get a lot done nevertheless.

I got all the HOPE stories lettered (at least, all the pages I had so far), which was actually five, not four.

I also got all the pages of Elite #1 I had on hand done (well, I've got about one and a half pages to finish up before I go to bed and that will be true).

I finished Spy Girl just fine.

En Garde I laid out, but haven't gotten much further than that yet.

The APA website is all but done, just some final touches.

And the thing that's kept me most busy this week, Haven, has been steady. We've gotten a lot of submissions in the past week or so, so those kept me quite busy.

In all that craziness I think I totally forgot to send Chuck my column for this week, but then he was without power, so I don't feel so bad about it. I'll get it up soon.

Tomorrow I head to Florence, KY to see the new Comics 2 Games store, have some meetings with some fellow creators, and have some much needed fun hanging out and chilling.

I have to be thankful that we did not lose power during the ice storm. Several of my family members did, and some were here, but now all but one of them has power back I think. So things are good on the home front.

Took a break to watch Friday Night Lights and Battlestar Galactica tonight. Both were really good episodes this week, and I'm lovin' it.

And on that note, next time you hear from me it may very well be February and Super Bowl Sunday. That is, of course, if I don't feel like blogging tomorrow night. I guess we'll see when the time comes.

No comments: