Thursday, January 08, 2009

Cable/Internet Cut Off

Ugh, my cable/internet got cut off due to a miscalculation on my part (didn't pay enough). Naturally, they cut it off when both the physical office and the tech support are both closed.

I'm using my brother's laptop, which connects to an unsecure wireless network to post this.

So if you don't hear from me until this afternoon or tonight this is why. I'm not sure I have enough money to pay the rest until my check comes in, so hopefully that will be today.

In the meantime, I've got a bit of lettering I can do. Some of it I haven't downloaded all the files yet, but others I have prepped and ready to go. Of course I've been up since yesterday afternoon, so I'm starting to get tired now anyway.

If all goes well I'll be back to normal by tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments: