Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Work Progress

My sleep schedule is soooo off! I am sleeping a decent amount of hours, but I'm going to bed at a different time every day and it's throwing me off.

Right now I'm sharing my computer with my little brother and we keep on trying to alternate so that while one of us is asleep the other one is up. The problem is we both keep going to bed at different times, and so inevitably he gets up before I'm done and vice versa.

Granted, my work takes precedence, but with everything he's gone through recently I'm trying to compromise.

That said, work progress has been slow since Thanksgiving. I finished Corrective Measures #9 and am awaiting pages from #10. I did not complete Venger #2 before Thanksgiving as I had hoped, and have not made much progress thus far.

Really my focus has been on a writing project and lettering En Garde, which needs some additions to pages already complete, and some finishing touches on the last two pages I have currently.

It's around 4:30 am as I type this and my brother will be up soon (he went to bed around 8:30 last night) and I'm getting tired (I got up around 2:30 yesterday afternoon), but I have not accomplished nearly as much as I had hoped. So hopefully this afternoon I'll get to do a little on the writing end, then through the night I'll be catching up on lettering.

The goal is to have En Garde completely caught up by Wednesday, and also have a good start on both Venger #2 and a project for Visionary.

Later in the week I've got some work to do on the Haven cart, but I may not get to that in depth until next week.

I've still got a couple of other lettering jobs as well as the APA site, which we hope to finish by the end of the year.

I just feel like I'm walking in place. I was in such a groove prior to the holiday, but since I've just been in slow motion. Maybe I'm just weighed down by turkey and pumpkin, or maybe it's because I haven't felt good, I don't know. But I have to do something to jolt myself back into action fast!

We'll see how today and tonight go, then I'll attempt to set some solid goals for the week to accomplish.

B-Out

No comments: