Friday, December 05, 2008

Where I've Been

Allow me to apologize for my absence the past couple of days, I think I'm coming down with something. I've been pretty sick to the point of pretty much staying in bed all day Wednesday and Thursday. Heh, I think I told someone I had been out all day today, which was kind of true. I was out... like a light!

Last night I finally got up and at 'em and got out of the house for a few minutes, then returned to working, which I'm still doing at the moment. Of course, Saturday I probably won't get any work done, but I plan on working as much as I can Sunday.

Saturday I'll be in Florence, KY participating in my first signing! It's a little exciting, but at the same time a little intimidating. Hopefully we'll have a good turn out. I know we're supposed to get snow, but I don't think there's supposed to be any accumulation. Of course, that's here. Where I'm going is an hour north, so I don't know.

Early next week my uncle's going to come help me hang Christmas lights on the house provided I can get the outdoor outlets working. I've never hung lights before, and I don't have a ladder, so I had to call on some assistance.

I do believe here real soon I'm going to announce a little project/experiment. Just something fun that might bring in some pocket change. I'm not quite ready yet, but be looking for that probably by next week at the latest.

I'm also going to make a post about Christmas movies soon just because I love Christmas movies. I just watched Elf again the other day, and The Santa Clause and a couple of others have already been playing multiple times.

Don't forget that the next installment of my column will go up sometime today!

In what little spare time I have I've discovered that I'm pretty good at the online Wheel of Fortune game at www.wheeloffortune.com. I've only played it like 6 times and just discovered it a couple of days ago, but I'm scoring better than 97% of the recent players. :) Yep, I'm a sad, sad man. lol.

Well, I guess I better get back to it before I get too tired to continue or start feeling bad again. I just hope I can hold it together Saturday!

B-Out

4 comments:

Ray said...

I hope you're feeling better soon mate. Hey, did I ever tell you I actually went on Wheel Of Fortune on TV? It was great fun!

Jenny said...

I hope you feel better soon Brant.

I've been reading your blog every time you post (I get the RSS feed) and I'm so glad things are moving along for you. You deserve it. =)

BTW, thanks for your "just saying hi" message- I'm rarely on messenger on anymore, so that's why I hadn't replied. And since I was offline when you sent it, it went to my cell phone and although it says I can reply through my phone- I can't. Liars! =)

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

I hope you are feeling better! I'm looking forward to news from the signing...

Brant W. Fowler said...

Ray, no, I don't think you did. That's cool, man. :)

Jason, thanks, man, I finally am today (Tuesday).

Jenny, thanks for reading, I hope the holidays are treating you well. And that's cool, I wasn't expecting a response (I knew you were on your mobile - it said so), just wanted to say hey. I'll email you soon.