Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Wannabez #0 Still Available

I am still sitting on plenty of copies of Wannabez #0, so please purchase a copy for yourself, your children, a loved one, a friend, or all of the above! :) Help a friend out at Christmastime and purchase your very own copy of the very funny Wannabez #0!

Seriously, I really want to move these and get these out there. We're in two retailers now and are carried by a distributor, but as I said, I still have plenty of copies to unload. They're $3.95 + S&H within the US, which I know is a hefty price, but may soon be the standard. Paypal me (sidebar).

Thanks for supporting an independent comic creator, I hope you enjoy the book that I know you will all now purchase! :D



B-Out

1 comment:

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

Buy this now! Brant, I really dig Wannabez (in case you didn't know).