Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Veggin' Out

So I kind of vegged out the past couple of days. Sunday I just didn't feel like doing anything, so I just watched movies and TV mostly. Yesterday, I had every intention of working, and actually did for a little bit, but my aunt dropping by and me waking up really late kind of squashed that.

Today I've been working for five hours on Haven stuff, so progress has been made. This week I've got a lettering job to work on and more Haven stuff, then tomorrow night it's over to the cousin's for the New Years Eve get together, if I can hold it together.

What I mean is I woke up not feeling great this morning. I'm telling you, I get over one thing (the toothache - all but gone for now) and another thing comes up. I just don't feel good. I'm queasy, achy, overly tired, sore throat, runny nose, etc. So we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

I sent in my next column for posting later in the week, so be on the lookout for that. It will either be my last one of the year or first one of the year depending on when it gets posted obviously.

Ok, I'm getting back to work while I can.

B-Out

1 comment:

Ray said...

Mate I feel exactly the same way you do when you have things happen on after the other. I swear it is so strange how similar we are man, really wish you weren't on the other side of the world. Have a great new year mate and hope it is better than 08.