Saturday, December 06, 2008

Out Til Sunday

Well, I'm about to head to bed so I can get up early tomorrow. Scott will be here between 10:30 and 11, and the signing starts at 1. It's already almost 3am, so I need to get some rest even though I'm not really tired.

I may take my brother's laptop with me to do some work on the way, but it doesn't have all the programs I need, so I'll be limited. If Scott brings his digital camera, though, I may upload some photos on the way home and post them on the Wannabez blog and maybe here too.

We're supposed to go out to eat after the signing with Scott's wife and a couple of his friends from work, then I'll be heading home for some rest. I'll resume work Sunday some, then back hard at it Monday of course.

For any clients reading this blog, here's a tentative timetable for when you can expect something from me:

Corrective Measures #8 High-Res Files - In about 20 minutes
The Supremacy Cover and Int. Cover Corrections - Sunday first thing.
En Garde Pages 6 and 7, and Corrections to 1-5 - Sunday sometime.
Emptied Graves - Sunday evening
Genesis #2 - Tuesday
Tainted Pages 64-67 - Sunday/Monday
True West Stuff - Tuesday
Visionary Project - Tuesday/Wednesday
Visionary Logo - Next Friday
APA Website - Next Weekend
Wannabez #2 - Dec. 20th or Sooner
Music Artist Bios - Some Monday and then more flowing in throughout the week.
Anything Else - Ask Me

Those are the main priorities right now, so we'll see how that all goes.

Okay, it's after 3, Into the Blue just went off, and I need to hit the hay, so til Saturday night or Sunday morning...

B-Out

No comments: