Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm Jealous!

This morning my cousin and her husband are boarding a plane and heading to Mexico for Christmas. Yep, I'm jealous.

Now, for me Christmas just isn't the same without snow (though we may not get any anyway) or without family, but I still envy being able to get away and go somewhere with nice weather and beaches and all that jazz.

They did this secret getaway package I'm gathering where they don't even know what hotel they're staying in, but it's a highly rated 'secret' resort, so it should be nice.

We'll definitely miss you, Susan and Vince, as we sit here getting pale and cold while you two get tan and warm, but that's okay. We'll raise a glass of egg nog and sing a Christmas carol in your absence. :)

Have a great time, you two.

B-Out

1 comment:

Brant W. Fowler said...

For some reason my blog is not letting me post, which sucks. First disappearing posts, now it won't post. Hopefully you all see this.