Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve!

'Twas the night before Christmas when all through the roost, one creature was stirring, the fabled Gonzogoose!

It's Christmas Eve Day, folks, and I'm excited! I have been pretty outspoken about how much I love this time of year and this holiday. It just gives me this warm, bubbly feeling inside for a number of reasons.

And because of that, I thought I'd do something a little different this year and treat you to a song. I'm feeling in the Christmas spirit, and I recorded this prior to my toothache problems. My webcam sucks, so forgive the grainy image and the poor sound quality. And I've sounded better, but I think I did alright. :)

This is one of my favorite Christmas songs, so I hope you enjoy it.



Another one is coming tomorrow!

B-Out

2 comments:

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

I hadn't heard that song before, but mate you have an awesome voice. Seriously, that is beautiful. I don't think I have heard you sing before...

Brant W. Fowler said...

Thanks, Jason! YEah, it is a beautiful song and as I said, one of my favorites. Glad you enjoyed it.