Friday, December 12, 2008

Down, But Not Desperate

I am having a bad day today. I am just running off at the mouth, spilling out my guts when I shouldn't. I am trying to keep my dignity about me, but I haven't done such a great job of it today.

Someone recently told me they could smell my desperation all the way where they lived, and they're right! There's no excuse for that, and it sickens me that that's what people might be seeing from my posts about work for Christmas money and such.

I've been blessed this year, and it's been a better year than the past half a decade. I'm not where I want or need to be in a number of areas right now, but I can't forget what good came of this year for me.

With that said, I apologize to all of you who for losing sight of things for a moment of weakness. I just wanted things to go well for my family who have seen more than their share of disappointments over the years. I know what has to be done, and that's all there is to it.

On that note, I'm off again, but I'll be back. I'm going to launch that thing I talked about either today or tomorrow just for the fun of it. Heck, I may launch two things I have in mind. I need to jolt myself out of this horrid day and jump back into the holiday spirit.

Cheers.

B-Out

No comments: