Thursday, November 20, 2008

What I Got Done - Wednesday

Well, I finished Ellium and sent that in, and no corrections are needed, so I did good. :)

I kind of ran into several roadblocks with the APA site and so I got stalled quite a bit on that.

I did a little bit of Haven work.

I laid out some prep work for some other stuff, then called the day early to be honest.

Today, so far, I've redone the Usen Wareagle signature and made some strong headway on the logo for Visionary, which is a very ambitious logo. It has a lot of design elements to it, so it's taking quite some time.

We also had to deal with some family stuff for the first half of the day up to lunch time, so I haven't been able to get a lot done today.

I've not received Corrective Measures #9 yet, so I haven't been able to work on that. So I'll probably shift some of next week's lettering work to tomorrow unless it comes in, and use today to work on logos and do some corrections.

Tonight or tomorrow I'll be putting up a temporary landing page for APA.

And that's that.

B-Out

No comments: