Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What I Got Done - Monday

Well, I didn't get it all accomplished, but I made plenty of headway.

I got all the Academy of Heroes pages I had slated for today done, and tomorrow's laid out.

I got half of the En Garde! pages done.

I got half of the Usen Wareagle Signature done.

But most of my time got lost between being sick and trying to figure out the code in the Haven cart to reconfigure it a bit. I spent about three hours just working on Haven, playing around with settings and stuff trying to get things to work.

Tomorrow (or today now) will be better I hope. I'm not feeling nearly as bad or groggy, so it should be. Though I may have to shift things around just a tad because of what I didn't finish Monday. We'll see.

B-Out

1 comment:

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

I hope you are feeling better!