Sunday, November 16, 2008

Whaaatt?

I guess all my Comic Related praise scared a lot of you away as numbers dipped quite a bit this week. And I realize my thoughts and posts weren't nearly as 'meaty' as they had been. So I'll try to do better this week.

I fell asleep in the tub last night. That's right, the tub. I wasn't feeling great and took some medicine anzzzzzz. Yep, knocked me out cold. And what else was cold was me when I woke up!

I watched 88 Minutes last night, which was okay, but predictable. Plus Pacino's acting just wasn't quite there in this film, and a couple of the younger class were clearly overacting. The guy that played Ryan in The O.C., though, was pretty good in this even though he only had a small part.

Didn't get a whole lot of work done yesterday. I got half way through a complex logo, made updates to another, and created one for my new column. I also worked on Haven stuff for a while. I also worked on something else I'm not ready to discuss just yet, but that was fun.

I want to give a shout out to my Uncle Billy and his daughter (my cousin) Kristy, who had birthdays Friday and Saturday. So Happy Birthday, guys!

I had a weird dream last night about people in my life now and people who used to be in my life, and people I've never met. I won't go into full detail, but it was the holidays and there was a big gathering, and it was just strange. My cousin was there with his date, who was a year older than him, and his ex-girlfriend was there as well and not too happy about it. This girl I used to have a thing for was there also, and we were pseudo-hanging out. It was somebody's b-day and they got this big bright yellow 1970s station wagon as a present. Then it shifted to this family I'd never met and turns out my Dad was involved with them, then he, well, he wasn't around anymore. And oddly, they had these letters and things for me from him.

It was strange. Of course, it probably didn't help that out of boredom I caught the last 30 minues or so of The Wizard of Oz in HD last night. That probably had something to do with it, ya think? That and the medicine that knocked me out!

I'm still tired and may go back to sleep...

Today... i have no idea what I'm doing. Most likely I'll be here doing something. I want to work on En Garde!, and I've got a couple of web projects I really need to tackle. Tomorrow I'll dive deep back into lettering. On the tap for this week are Ellium, AOH, Genesis, Tainted, and probably more that I can't think of at the moment. I'll try to give a better breakdown tomorrow.

Scott disappeared on me yesterday. He called late Friday night and I missed his call, and he said he'd call me yesterday, but no calls or emails. He probably took a break from everything to either get some inking done or spend some time with his wife. Hopefully one of those two things was the cause and not something being wrong!

Living with my brother is like living in the Odd Couple. He's such a slob, and I'm a neat freak (not to the insane level, I just like things tidy). Every time he uses my computer I come back to it with pop cans or water bottles and whatever dishes he's used strewn around it. Drives me crazy! We have a loft that overlooks the living room, and there's a banister or mantle or whatever that keeps us from falling off the edge. On top of that there's a mass of cans and dishes (I'm counting 17 cans, 4 water bottles, three plates, a bowl and two glasses). The trash can up here broke, so that's from about three days that I just haven't had the time to clean up yet. Yeah, I know, it's awful. Doesn't happen often, just been busy and haven't felt like cleaning lately. :) They'll be cleaned up today.

Okay, yeah, I'm tired still, sozzzzzzzzzz

B-Out

No comments: