Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Upcoming

I talked to a couple of people yesterday about a cool idea and they're totally on board with it. We probably won't implement it until the new year, but it's a really cool idea I've been wanting to do for some time. Hopefully it will all work out and come to fruition this time.

Next Wednesday or Thursday I'll probably do my annual "what I'm thankful for" post to commemorate the holiday. This has been a very special year, so I will have a lot to say.

Every day this week I'll be updating you all on what I actually got accomplished from my tentative list. Eventually I hope to do this consistently in the sidebar or somewhere else on the site after the redesign.

I understand that the Enemi/Haven catalog is now being shipped to retailers, and Wannabez has a listing in there, or at least I'm pretty sure it does. Hopefully your retailer will receive the catalog and you can order it straight from them. In the meantime, don't forget you can order it straight from the Wannabez blog as well! So far I've yet to sell one copy via that method. :-(

I've mentioned this before, but sometime next year Scott and I will be doing a Wannabez side strip on the Wannabez site. Keep an eye out for more details on that on the Wannabez blog in the weeks and months ahead.

My column did not go up Sunday or Monday most likely due to the minor setbacks Chuck and Darren encountered with the site relaunch, and Chuck having too much other important stuff to do first. The column page isn't even linked yet as Darren is probably wiped out and Chuck is still doing plenty on his end. But I'm sure it won't be too long before the column is up. I told Chuck to put it up whenever he could, so I'm in no hurry. I just wanted to remind you all that it is upcoming.

There's plenty more upcoming in the near future and next year, so this is just a little taste of things to come!

B-Out

No comments: