Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reflecting on the Interview

Well, I finally got a chance to listen to the podcast interview in its entirety and I have to say it went pretty well! I am always filled with both a sense of excitement and dread for these things as I tend to get embarrassed when I hear myself talk, but this one I did okay. :)

We got to talk about a lot of things, even though I know there were many that I left out. But it was a really fun exchange, and I think that came across brilliantly in hearing it back. Of course, I could be a little biased.

My column, Journey of a Wannabe, will go live on the site tomorrow unless things change. It's just an introduction piece this week, then every two week after that will be a new installment, so make sure you check it out and bookmark it! I talk about my entire life as it pertains to my creative influences and endeavors. I go into detail about my first experience in a comic shop, my first creative influence, my passion for art and so much more. I talk about how it tied into the rest of my life, how I got to where I am today, and eventually, where I hope to go from here. It's a very introspective look into my creative side, so I hope you join me for the journey.

That said, yes, I'm aware I missed my update last night again, so that's coming up next.

Peace.

B-Out

No comments: