Thursday, November 13, 2008

PW is Live!

Well, as you can see over in the sidebar, I've begun adding Project Wonderful ads to the site. I figured I'd start out slow with a couple of buttons and see how well they do.

I moved my own little Gonzogoose Design button down a bit to make room for the new ads, plus it was larger than the buttons.

I am probably going to redesign the layout of the blog in the near future to better accommodate things as everything right now is just kind of haphazardly placed.


Today I've been working on a number of things, but got a late start and thus haven't gotten quite as much accomplished as I had hoped to. I'm going to try to work through the night tonight, taking a break this afternoon and hitting it back late tonight to knock some stuff out before the weekend.

Pages for En Garde! have started to come in, and I'm excited about that project, mainly because I finally get to work with a new friend, Sean Forney, whom I worked with briefly in the past. Very nice guy who's not too far away. I met him for the first time in person at Mid-Ohio-Con and he's got a lot of projects going on. Luckily they needed a letterer and that's how En Garde! came about.


And sadly, there's not much else to talk about today. This weekend I'll have plenty to talk about I'm sure, with the Comic Related relaunch. And I'm told that our podcast will go live November 19th on the site, so be sure to check that out. Of course I'll link it on here and the Wannabez blog, among other places.

I'll check back in late tonight or in the morning. So be watching!

B-Out

2 comments:

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

Let me know when Comic Related goes live!

Brant W. Fowler said...

I certainly will!