Saturday, November 08, 2008

Off to Comics2Games!

In less than two hours I will be on the road with Chuck Moore to head north about 70 miles to record an interview for an upcoming podcast with Scott about Wannabez and a host of other things.

I've mentioned this upcoming interview before on here, but I'm really excited to do this. First, I'm excited to discuss all sorts of things with Chuck on the ride there and back, like about ComicRelated.com's relaunch in ONE WEEK, and much more. Should be fun. I just hope we don't run out of things to talk about before the interview! Not likely.

And as much as Chuck raves about this store, I'm eager to check it out. I know we'll have plenty of time to browse and check the place out.

I'm also looking forward to meeting some people while there, and hopefully turning them onto Wannabez! That would be nice.

We're making a whole day of it, doing lunch and just hanging out. I know Chuck's got to meet with his web designers for a bit as well. It will be a productive trip indeed, and not a bad way to spend a Saturday considering I'm usually stuck right here working.

I'll check back in either tonight or tomorrow with how everything went. Until then...

B-Out

2 comments:

Antoine GF said...

hello!
mabuhay!

Brant W. Fowler said...

Hey! Thanks for reading!