Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Up to Par

I'm not feeling great today. In fact, I had a mild attack last night, and now I'm medicated, so I'm going very slow. I have gotten things done today, just not as much as I'd like. And I got very little sleep last night, and I'm fighting to stay awake at the moment. So I doubt I'll get a great deal done during the day today, but I fully intend on working late tonight and as much as possible tomorrow.

Wednesday I'm sure I'll work at least half a day, then we've got cooking to do as we're having Thanksgiving "dinner" at 2pm Thursday because some of us have other families they have to visit in the evening, or long drives back home.

If you get a chance, swing by www.myspace.com/comicrelated. I'm in the process of redesigning the page to better tie in with the new site, and I'm using the new 2.0 profile MySpace has now. It's far from finished, but it's starting to take shape at least. I'm going to have to write some CSS for it and add some graphics to really bring it home, but I've done all I can for the day as I have other stuff to concentrate on. Thanks to Chuck, though, for being gracious enough to give me the keys to the page so I can play with it.

Student loans suck! Just had to get that off my chest. And student loan people are as annoying as telemarketers! It's a shame we have to pay for education in the first place, but man, they're like the most aggressive bill collectors I've ever dealt with.

Anyway, back to work before I fall asleep. Cheers.

B-Out

No comments: