Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Journey

I finished a third installment of my upcoming column this morning. This one felt a little like it was going all over the place, but I think I reigned it in enough.

I wasn't able to get back to sleep last night, so I'm a little tired, but wide awake if that makes sense.

It's supposed to be 75 degrees here today. Man, Kentucky weather. It was in the 30s just a few days ago.

This morning I also laid out the Site Map for ComicJobz.com, trying to further detail how the site will be laid out. I also thought of a few more ideas for it, and I can't wait until I'm able to bring this thing to life. There is no set date on it as of right now, just 2009. I'm hoping for sooner than later, but that also depends on the moolah involved! I ain't rich after all.

There will be features similar to those former users of the site were familiar with, but there will also be new things. And I'm hoping it's a much friendlier interface with a lot of user customization ability for whatever your needs are.

But more about all that when there's more definite things to discuss.

There's not a whole lot to talk about this morning that I haven't already said in this or previous posts. I'll be heading off to lunch in a couple of hours or so, and other than that it's pretty much business as usual. I'm really hungry though as I haven't eaten since about 9pm last night. And when you've been up all night that's a long time with no food! But given that I'm eating pizza this afternoon I didn't really want to chance eating too much so I don't cause myself some pain.

Speaking of, I looked up Old Chicago Pizza and it seems to be a pretty classy joint. Definitely not your typical Pizza Hut type dine in, but it has a huge menu with some pretty unique things to choose from. Should be fun.

And so, maybe I'll check in after lunch if I have a chance, and if I have anything to talk about. Right now I'm pretty much dry.

B-Out

No comments: