Friday, November 21, 2008

Journey of a Wannabe - Who Am I?


My column is now officially live! Check it out my clicking the title of this post.

As I noted earlier, this is just an introductory installment, but I hope you get a beat of what my style in this column will be like, and I hope you find it intriguing enough to keep coming back every other week to read more of it!

Oh, and you may notice in my bio at the bottom of the column that I've been named PR Coordinator. This came about as a result of me hyping the site, and I was more than glad to take it on.

B-Out

3 comments:

Crazz said...

I feel let down by your column. You left out all the juicy and dangerous stories about the dark underside of this word. No hints or mentions about the groupies, mad parties thrown by the advertisers with the loose women on the yachts, the free extended vacations, and the free comics@@@

Spread the truth brother!!

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

Column was a nice, introductory read. You need to get a section in the forum so that I can leave feedback there.

Brant W. Fowler said...

Crazz, lol, noted. :)

Jason, funny you should say that... stay tuned!