Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm Down, So Raise a Glass...

I'm just not in a good mood today. Two days removed from a wonderful holiday and all the drama has to start. I can't say I'm not to blame at all for the way I handled things, but it's just sad that there has to be arguments and drama anytime, let alone right after such a loving holiday. I just wish things weren't so stressful so we could enjoy life without all the drama and conflict.

I'm also not feeling well today. I managed to get through Thanksgiving and the day after without any substantial pain, but when I woke up this morning I took one bite of something (oatmeal cake) and off it went. At least it stayed calm on Thanksgiving, that was a blessing.

It doesn't look like this is going to be a very productive weekend work wise. I need to work so I can get paid, but I think for the most part I'm going to try to relax and enjoy the holiday weekend. I may do a few things, but nothing very time consuming I don't think.

Here's to hoping tomorrow's a better day, or that the rest of today will not be as troublesome.



B-Out

3 comments:

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

Family is family; you can't live with them, you can't live without them...

I hope you are feeling a bit better.

Ray said...

Mate I hope you are feeling better. I have a bit of an issue myself (which I won't go into here). You'll bounce back.

Brant W. Fowler said...

Amen, Jason. :)

Thanks, Ray, I'm in good spirits and health now. Though I wish I could figure out how to make some more cash! Don't we all, right? :)