Sunday, November 09, 2008

I LOVE You People!

I've said it before, but you guys are awesome! I've talked about the steady growth of my readership here on the blog, but you all continue to blow me away! The numbers from week to week keep on more than doubling, and that's just amazing to me. I really appreciate your support.

I'll try to make that the last time I praise all of you as I'm starting to sound like a broken record. It's just that I'm blown away each Sunday when I receive my weekly stat report and fine the numbers so much greater than the previous week. It's really humbling.

* * *

Now, I have to say that today I'm beaming with creativity and feel totally inspired by my experience yesterday. I was so impressed with the progress and works of Ringtail Cafe I even came home and listened to their podcast interview on the Related Recap (linked in the last post). It's one thing to be a naturally creative person, but when you're surrounded by equally creative people it just brings that desire to create to the forefront. Soon I hope to get together with Scott in person and take our Wannabez planning to the next level.

Today, however, my energies will be spent on lettering as I have a few things I've promised today. I'll be doing some fill-in work (basically re-lettering in a mimic style for Cary Kelley, who's unable to provide high-res files at the moment) on Extracurricular Activities, which is in the current Zuda competition. GO VOTE!

I'll also be doing some work on a logo I haven't been able to perfect as fast as I would have liked.

Then I've got plenty of other work I need to do to make room for new work coming in soon!

I really need to sit down and finish the current Wannabez issue I'm working on (#2), but I just can't find the time. I'm going to have to fit it in, though, as I've made a deal with Scott on it. Read about that on the Wannabez blog.

And so that's how my Sunday will be spent. Wish me luck!

B-Out

2 comments:

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

Really great to read through your last few posts - it seems as though you have a lot going on and all of it good. I hope everything comes off for the best for you... and I can't wait to read your new column!

Brant W. Fowler said...

Thanks, man! Yeah, it's been good lately.