Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Home At Last

Well, today turned out to be a very nice day. Sunny with a light breeze, so it was warm but not muggy. Lunch went well. And I got to vote.

I finally met RD Hall after all this time and I think we hit it off pretty well. He's a very down to earth, friendly guy, and we never ran out of things to talk about. We broke the cardinal rules and spoke about religion and politics, along with TV, movies, novels, comics, and life in general. It was a great meeting with pretty good food and I hope to do it again soon sometime.

I also swung by the local polling place on my way home and luckily the line was really small, so I got in and out in five minutes with a sticker on my shirt and a good feeling about having my small say in how this election pans out.

I was torn on who to vote for all the way until I hit the button locking in my vote. I'm still not sure I made the right choice, but we'll see. If who I voted for gets elected we'll see how well he does and hopefully I made the right decision.

So now I'm back home, exhausted since I've been up since about 8:30pm last night, and with a ton of work on my plate I need to get to before I pass out early yet again.

B-Out

No comments: